COMPETE IN THE INTERNATIONAL ESSAY COMPETITION
Help us tackle one of the toughest issues facing small holder farmers.
We challenge students from all over the world to write an essay.
The global agrifood industry is facing complex challenges. Climate change, poverty, urbanization, and an increasing demand for healthier and more sustainable food production are pressuring us to take the roads less traveled and explore new practices, methods and technologies that can help us transition to more sustainable and future-proof business models. Currently, the agrifood industry is unable to produce enough safe, healthy food for a growing world population. Academics, businesses, and local governments all need to play a part in finding new solutions–and we need your help!
For more information about the Essay Competion, click here
Do you want to be at the frontline of change?! Send in your application now by filling in the application form
Also read the Essay Challenge guidelines
- Launch: 15 June
- Deadline essays: 30 September
- Review / feedback and selection: 1 October till 31 October
- Improve & Adjust (if needed): 1 – 9 November
- Definitive version: 10 November
- 5-minutes- Pitch Nominees (video) : 10 November
- Online finals: 25-26 November
- Panel discussion or round table in 2021
Organization: IFAMA2020 goes digital