Call for organized sessions
- An organized session may include academic, business and/or other stakeholders of the food system (combinations are preferred).
- An organised session should be on a subject within the themes of IFAMA2020 (see themes).
- An organised session may take 1-1.5 hours. The organised session organisers can propose a format (e.g. presentations, panel, ….) to be discussed with the organising committee.
- The proposal for the organised session should include:
- Background and problem definition
- Key participating organisations and presenters
- Structure of the session
- Short description of the parts
- The format of your proposed session does not need to be limited to academic or business presentations. We encourage you to suggest interactive and innovative session formats, such as group discussions, world cafes, roundtables, work in progress, speed-dating: research match-making, collaborative sessions, etc. Please specify your idea in case you plan an alternative setting by briefly describing it in your session proposal.
- The session coordinator should submit the proposal to the program committee, deadline 13 January 2020.
- Notification to organized session applicants 17 February 2020.
- Coen Hubers (C.G.W.Hubers@tudelft.nl)
- Jacques Trienekens (Jacques.Trienekens@wur.nl)
- Amelia Oei (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For all contributions related questions please contact email@example.com.