Call for organized sessions
- An organized session may include academic, business and/or other stakeholders of the food system (combinations are preferred).
- An organised session should be on a subject within the themes of IFAMA2020 (see themes).
- An organised session may take 1-1.5 hours. The organised session organisers can propose a format (e.g. presentations, panel, ….) to be discussed with the organising committee.
- The proposal for the organised session should include:
- Background and problem definition
- Key participating organisations and presenters
- Structure of the session
- Short description of the parts
- The session coordinator should submit the proposal to the program committee, deadline 13 January 2020.
- Notification to organized session applicants 17 February 2020.
For all contributions related questions please contact email@example.com.