Why be a partner of IFAMA2020?
The international nature of the IFAMA conference offers attractive opportunities for IFAMA 2020 business partners. IFAMA 2020 offers you the opportunity to:
- Present yourself and your purpose driven solutions to 1,000 international stakeholders.
- Inspire students for a career in the food industry and promote the company as the employer of choice.
- Partner with academic institutions and governments and collaborate in a triple helix (related to the SDGs).
- Actively contribute to the programming and content of the business program of IFAMA 2020.
- Be visible as partner of the conference in all communication activities.
The IFAMA 2020 “Food for the Future” conference is the ultimate platform for setting the precedent for the future of the agrifood business. IFAMA 2020 organizers invite and challenge companies to get actively involved.
- We invite companies to cocreate the program (total of 32 partners)
The program offers the following sponsor opportunities for companies who wish to join and contribute to the IFAMA 2020 “Food for the Future” conference:
- Main partner (2x) – maximum visibility and contribution to the program
- Partner package (32x) – visibility and contribution to the program
- Student case competition – visibility and contribution to the student case competition
- Other sponsors – customized contribution
Please check the Partner Prospectus for more information on partner oppotunities:
We encourage you to contact the Sponsorship Coordinators to discuss the best sponsorship package to meet your budget and needs. If you have specific requirements or desired outcomes linked to your sponsorship, we would be happy to tailor make a package to suit your organization. To book a sponsorship package, you are invited to contact the IFAMA 2020 Conference Management by phone or email. It is advisable to start the booking process as soon as possible. Many sponsor benefits are limited in supply. For further details on the available opportunities please contact:
Rotterdam Food Cluster
Mobile: +31 (0)6 10 08 35 61
Centre for Sustainability
Greenport Hub Coordinator
Mobile: +31 (0)6 43 18 22 17
Congress by design
Phone: +31 (0)88 08 98 114